Saturday, May 6, 2023

Divided in Death By: J.D. Robb

Having not read the previous 17 books in this series, I had no idea what I was getting myself into...but what a ride!  Set int he future Eve Dallas is a Lt. in the homicide division of the NYSPD. Her husband is an Irish mogul/computer genius. Dallas is surrounded by brilliant and snarky colleagues, friends and professionals, all of whom I was happy to meet in this book.  The plot is seriously twisted (in the best of ways), and what I really loved-despite all the new technology within the story-is that a lot of the work done figuring out the who, what, where, when, why and how was done with good old fashion brain power.  Lots of thinking and discussion within this sublime thriller.  A really great read!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment