Wednesday, September 29, 2021

A Changing Light By: Edith Maxwell

Yet again, I find myself a little stunned at how much I enjoy this series!  I never would have thought that a Quaker Mid-Wife series would be my thing, but there is something about Rose that is so engaging and appealing, I can't help but be sucked in!  A Changing Light moves with the times as new advances in the world mirror the advances in Rose's life.  The annual opening of the carriage manufacturers plants/showrooms brings all the locals and many foreign representatives to Amesbury.  It also brings another murder for Rose to become involved with.  With exquisitely painted scenes and visits from characters form pervious books in this series, A Changing Light is a wonderful exclamation point to this beautiful series.



No comments:

Post a Comment